Maitokolmio is a co-operative, which has operated for more than 110 years producing milk and other milk products with professional skill, competent personnel, and modern production methods. The Maitokolmio dairy is owned by the region’s local milk producers. Domestic producers and domestic conditions – the purest certificate of origin possible for milk.
Shortly about Maitokolmio
- A co-operative, which is owned by Maitokolmio’s local milk producers. We have at around 100 producers.
- Consists of two production facilities: The Toholampi facility produces milks, creams, sour milks, sour whole milks and cooking fats and the unit in Sievi produces quark and pudding products.
- Raw material is collected less than an hours drive from the dairy. This milk region consists of the areas of Toholampi, Sievi, Lestijärvi, Kannus, Kalajoki, and Kokkola (Ullava, Lohtaja), Nivala and Haapajärvi.
- Milk is being collected from the farms every day of the week.
- Receiving approximately 55 million liters of local milk from its producers each year.
- Turnover in 2020 was approximately 50 million euros.
- Market comprises the entire Finland and its customers include almost all companies engaging in retail or wholesale of food.
- Produces products also under its own brand, i.e. as private-label production.
- Engaged in joint production with other Finnish food companies.
Read more (in finnish)
- Maitokolmion Oivaraportit
- Hyvää Suomesta
- Hyvää Suomesta merkin tarina
- Näin tehtiin maitoa ennen (lyhytfilmi maidon valmistuksesta)
- Avoin työhakemus
Annual reports (in finnish)
- Vuosikertomus 2020
- Vuosikertomus 2019
- Vuosikertomus 2018
- Vuosikertomus 2017
- Vuosikertomus 2016
- Vuosikertomus 2015
- Vuosikertomus 2014
- Vuosikertomus 2013
- Vuosikertomus 2012
Links (in finnish)
- Maidontuotannon hyvät toimintatavat
- Nautojen terveydenhuollon seurantajärjestelmä
- Eläinten terveys ETT ry
- Maa- ja metsätalousministeriö
- We recognize the needs of our customers.
- Our operation and products correspond to the expectations of our customers.
- We offer our customers the best products in the region with the highest quality.
- The price-quality ratio of our products and services are first-rate.
- We actively maintain the knowledge and skills of our employees to meet the demands of today.
- Our cooperation is honest, transparent, skilled, and friendly both externally and internally.
- Our operation is cost effective and profitable.
- We produce added value to our customers and owners.
- We are committed to the financial and quality targets we have set ourselves.
- We operate according to ethically acceptable principles.
- We bear our responsibilities for the environment and the well-being of the region.
- We constantly develop and improve our products and operations to better respond to the expectations of our customers.